Senior / Manager, Finance Transformation
EY’s FAAS teams support you in determining, monitoring and disclosing financial and nonfinancial insights for your stakeholders. FAAS addresses the CFO’s agenda and provides CFOs, controllers, treasurers and audit committees with insight and services to support compliance with evolving financial requirements and help provide transparency and trust in reporting to support better decision-making. We also help to support finance functions with robust financial data analytics and innovation through our tools.Our services cover a wide range of accounting and reporting, transaction accounting, treasury, and corporate governance services that can make your business meet changing market conditions, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
We aim to do this by providing innovative support to inspire confidence while addressing reporting challenges that stem from the changing economic and regulatory environment.
This opportunity is within our finance transformation team and provides advisory services focused on finance transformation, performance improvement, finance operating model design and implementation, business process engineering, robotic process automation and effective financial control, reporting and consolidation. To contribute to the CFA agenda in developing the finance strategy and roadmap and align with the overall strategic goals.
Your key responsibilities
You will work as part of a MENA team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our MENA based clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Working effectively as a virtual team member, you will need to engage with clients remotely and capture information for all finance and controlling processes and develop a roadmap for the SAP S4Hana process migration. You will design and review chart of accounts and enterprise structure and oversee ERP implementation from functional and client-side perspective.
Actively establishing internal relationships and identifying and escalating potential business opportunities for EY Rapid Innovation will be essential, as well contributing to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining EY professionals. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work you deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro-activity, accountability and results-driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as finance, accounting, engineering and a professional qualification, such as ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA or MBA or master’s in finance
- At least four years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of three years must be within consulting, focusing on finance transformation and broader finance and operational excellence consulting
- Expertise in business modelling and plan development, and in setting up strategic management functions and organizations
- Experience in driving and reporting of large transformation projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm or IT services provider
What we look for
We are interested in professionals who are business savvy with a passion for quality work, innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.