Solutions Manager II, Finance Systems
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to Senior Manager, Finance Systems, this role will lead a team of analysts, specialists and consultants with an exciting journey to enhance and maintain Oracle Fusion Cloud (P2P, R2R, S2C), Oracle EPM (Close and Reconciliation) and other financial platforms. The candidate will need a strong background in Finance and Procurement processes and has a track record of handling ERP Core Finance and Procurement modules. Experienced leaders who have led Financial Systems for global organisations should apply here!
- Lead a team of 10+ internal & external Oracle Fusion ERP and other specialists spread across Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
- Implement and support financial systems to realise Finance & Procurement transformation journeys.
- Support in creating business & technology roadmaps with Finance, Procurement & GTS leadership, and manage resource allocation (budgets & team) to execute on vision
- Be a driver of change for Finance and Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; includes identifying gaps in processes, data lifecycle or new relevant releases in platform offerings.
The must haves:
- Strong knowledge in Finance & Procurement processes (Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, Records to Reconciliation) with experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud and managing it regionally/globally.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with mid-senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- A passion for managing, coaching and mentoring a team that can consist of both internal and external resources.
- Strong business acumen with ability to build business cases and translate technology needs in business terms
- Experienced leader that has managed your own budgets, vendor relationships, KPIs/OKRs, and resource management of a 10+ HC organisation.
- Experienced in managing internal and external auditors asks for relevant finance processes and governance requirements.
- Experienced implementing SOX compliance & audit controls for financial and planning systems (e.g. Change Management, Release Management)
Really nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Kyriba, and Concur
- Order to Cash and Supply Chain Management Processes
- Knowledge of COSO & COBIT frameworks
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.