Team Leader Fund Accounting Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Run the team of 6+ employees dealing with reconciliation tasks within Fund Administration function
- Manage a team as a designated leader, responsible for workload planning and delegation, ensuring appropriate training of subordinates and their personal development, communication with clients and key partners etc.
- Active co-operation with other teams in the value chain (Trade Capture, Pricing, etc.)
- Contribute to and support business change in the organisation (e.g. document business requirements, support development, execute testing)
- Ensure process documentation (e.g. operational procedures and checklist) for processes is up to date
- Ensure high quality of outputs
- Update Management Information Systems (MIS), KPIs and KRIs.
- University degree/higher education in economics and/or accounting.
- Experience in Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (2-3 years)
- At least 1 year of experience in a role involving people leadership.
- Throughout understanding of the NAV calculation life cycle
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to maintaining a strong control environment.
- Preferably, experience in a funds servicing company and knowledge of funds accounting processes.
- Very reliable personality, working at highest quality standards within very challenging deadlines
- Willingness to improving the report production processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English – German would be an additional asset.
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word).
- Hardworking, result oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.