Fund Accounting Support Team Leader #167555
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- A chance to lead a team of 12 employees dealing with trade capture, securities setup and income processing within Fund Accounting Support organization dealing with NAV calculation.
- Manage a team as a designated leader, responsible for workload planning and delegation, ensuring appropriate training of subordinates and their personal development, communication with clients and key business partners etc.
- Active coordination with other teams in the value chain (Reconciliation, Pricing, etc.).
- Support business change in the organisation (e.g. document business requirements, support development, execute testing).
- Ensure process documentation (e.g. operational procedures and checklist) for processes is up to date.
- Manage high quality of outputs.
- Be responsible for managing and updating Management Information Systems (MIS), KPIs and KRIs.
- University degree/higher education in economics and/or accounting.
- Experience in Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (2-3 years).
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a role involving people leadership.
- Detailed understanding of the NAV calculation life cycle.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining a strong control environment.
- Preferably, experience in a funds servicing company and knowledge of funds accounting processes.
- Availability to cover early morning hours (starting 5 a.m.)
- Results-oriented, working at highest quality standards within challenging deadlines.
- Ability to learn and willingness to improve the report production processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word).
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.