Deals, Strategy & Operations - Healthcare Strategy - Senior Consultant
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryDSO - Healthcare Strategy Overview
Our Healthcare Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of stakeholders - healthcare operators, pharmaceuticals and life sciences organizations, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks, funds, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. We deliver deep strategic, commercial and operational insights to help clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We advise our clients on critical operational and transformational challenges, and evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a business’ commercial and operational outlook. Our main focus is to deliver top strategy-led solutions to our clients.
As a Senior Consultant within the Healthcare Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving clients' problems through: structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Taking ownership of components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver thorough and well-structured reports
- Leading work for junior members of the team and coaching them to deliver at high standards
- Researching, aggregating and analysing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients
- Conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
- Supporting internal business development activities
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a strategy consulting firm or working in an environment where the same skills have been developed. Experience in the Pharmaceuticals industry (Big Pharma or Generics), and Healthcare enterprises will be a plus
- Exceptional analytical, commercial, and problem solving skills that will allow to understand the drivers of a business, analyse their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients
- Technical skills including but not limited to: financial modelling, report structuring and delivery
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Multilingual/Arabic is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.7/4 CGPA)
- MBA from top business school is preferred, though not essential
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.