Team Leader, Client Valuation Reporting
Has day-to-day management responsibilities for a team composed of 8-10 partners. Responsible for the assignment of work to the Financial Reporting team in the Client Accounting area. Conducts performance management and career development processes. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Work with Technical Coordinator and senior levels of the team to review allocations, monitors all deliverables and activities.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
- Provides input and support to budget management process
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Strong stakeholder management skills dealing with Account Managers or global management of CVR.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Reviews and signs off on management report specific to his/her span (Scorecard, capacity plan, productivity)
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required.
- Graduate of business and/or accounting is preferred
- Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills are required
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.