Experienced Auditor - Banking Industry (m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
As a Senior Auditor, you will:
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Be in charge of prestigious clients operating in the Banking sector.
You will be closely involved in:
- Managing our teams by coordinating
- Coaching and developing less experienced colleagues.
With a strong focus on client relationships, you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts within the Banking sector.We offer you
- The possibility to discover the banking Industry in Luxembourg, one of the world’s biggest financial centre.
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs focusing on both soft skills and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans of obtaining professional certifications.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in audit of banks.
- You have experience with relevant standards, e.g. IFRS;
- You have a very good command of English. French and German will be considered as an asset.
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
A major player in the global economy, PwC Luxembourg allows companies to reinvent themselves, to successfully transform and reinforce their competitiveness in a world where change is the only constant. To do this, we count on the best people, a wealth of expertise, the most innovative and creative ideas, and commitment to engage and deliver, all the while building trust. Do you see yourself in this scenario? We give you the wings to fly a little higher, to reimagine the possible. Maximise your chances of success and join us. You are our biggest differentiator in this digital age.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.