Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Client Administrator - Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised tax solutions and tax accounting advice based on their niche and business need. You’ll support the team with deferred tax validation projects, remediation and restatement, tax basis balance sheets and financial statement carve out preparation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Available for Work Visa
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.