Tax Law - CLM - Manager
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The GDS/EY Law team provides comprehensive legal support services, uniting our legal professionals (2,100 EY Lawyers) from different backgrounds and geographies (80 Jurisdictions) under a common purpose of exceptional client service with a global mindset. We also work along with other EY professionals, including Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. We are driven to provide client-centric solutions, guided by a deep sector focus and broad knowledge across the world.
The role holder will report to GDS Law leader and will work closely with various internal stakeholders, and will be primarily responsible for assisting GDS Law leader in managing the team, business development and providing end-to-end legal support to global EY Law network.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation;
- Strong project management skills - ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness.
What we look for:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Law from leading Indian/Foreign Law University or College (LLB/LLM; BL/ML/Juris Doctor).
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience with a reputed LPO/Corporate Law Firm/General Counsel of multi-national corporation.
- Exposure to multi-jurisdiction laws and/or contract management experience is an added advantage.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.