GC e-Billing & Access Rights Controller #169193
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- The opportunity to support the launch and implementation of the department’s e-Billing system in Switzerland
- You will focus on oversight and audit of legal invoices, in particular Client Identifying Data (CID)
- You will be responsible for liaising with the engagement GC lawyers & external counsel to identify and redact CID prior to invoice submission
- You assist the global e-billing team with system administration, end user and law firm support
- The chance to participate in projects to improve and streamline the CID audit process
- As deputy LISA (Local Information Security Administrator) you will be responsible for:
- control, scrutinize and authorize access rights in compliance with the need-to-know principle and relevant security regulations (policies and standards as well as area-specific guidelines)
- Collaborate closely with General Counsel colleagues to provide valuable support in determining necessary and appropriate access rights
- Perform periodic reviews of access rights (e.g. recertification) and compile appropriate system access recommendations for line managers
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- A successfully completed apprenticeship in banking or IT or similar
- With your profound knowledge of banking processes/systems and a strong IT affinity you are a good asset to our team
- If you gathered experience of access rights management processes this would be a plus
- Working proficiency in English and German
- You present a structured way of thinking and work independently while showing initiative and a high level of reliability
- You show strong analytical skills as well as pay attention to detail and quality
- You are open-minded and have a natural ease to combine strong interpersonal skills with a positive personality
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.