Bookkeeper / AAT Qualified Semi Senior Accountant
1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This role is responsible for managing the Bookkeeping and Payroll processes for clients throughout the firm.
Our client are a software driven accountancy practice. They have experienced continued growth over the past 4 years, growing headcount strategically. This role is a new position to support the development of the firm. They offer a great working environment/culture, and a platform to progress your career.
The key responsibilities for this bookkeeping position based in Bristol are:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly bookkeeping for clients
- Including management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns, eCIS returns, and reconciling bank balances
- Use a variety of accountancy software
- Manage the end to end process payroll on behalf of clients
The successful candidate will have/be:
- AAT level 3 or level 4
- Demonstrable track record of managing and processing payrolls
- Tangible experience of preparing client VAT returns
- Varied experience across all bookkeeping responsibilities.
Base salary up to £23,000
Company Benefits package
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
New office's to work in
Career development and Support