REMOTE Regional Payroll Manager - Leading Accountancy Practice
Lead a team of Payrollers from the comfort of your own home, with differing levels of experience, to ensure an efficient and professional service to your clients. You will collaborate with office partners/directors on payroll related issues and participate in internal office meetings.
An award-winning accountancy firm with an international presence and over 100 offices in The UK. They have seen dramatic growth in recent years and also been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year.
As part of your role as Regional Payroll Manager you will lead a team of Payrollers from the comfort of your own home, with differing levels of experience, to ensure an efficient and professional service to your clients. You will collaborate with office partners/directors on payroll related issues and participate in internal office meetings.
You will be responsible for the overall performance of each staff member, ensuring appraisals and training are provided, as well as promoting clear communication within the team. You will manage the day to day workflow and distribution of client portfolios, ensuring all deadlines for BACS and 3rd party report uploads/payments are met.
We are looking for someone who has previous management experience of managing remote teams who hold an in depth knowledge of both private and public sector payrolls with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must have the ability to manually calculate a payroll and in depth understanding of processing payroll.
- REMOTE WORKING
- Market leading salary
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.