Are you looking to progress in a firm of accountants?
Do you have a passion for payroll?
Our client, a 7 partner Firm, in the West End, is seeking a Payroll Administrator. They provide a wide array of accountancy, taxation & audit services for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Providing payroll services to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Issuing P45's, payslips and other reports to clients
- Opening and closing PAYE schemes
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries
- Calculations on furlough payments
- Pension Processing
- Auto Enrolment Processing
- Analysing client data provided such as bank statements and invoices
The skills required for this role are as follows:
- Must have a strong understanding of the payroll process from start to finish
- Must be organised, accurate with an attention to detail
- Need to have had 3/4 relevant payroll experience
- Use of QTAC software is essential
- Must have an ability to work to pre-set timelines and work methodically through all correspondence
- Able to manage own workload while achieving deadlines
Due to COVID, the role will initially be home based, working to office working with flexibility in the long term
£30,000 + Additional Benefits