Accounts Payable Clerk (immediate)
This role, Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk (immediate start 2-4 month role), is an interim role covering the whole range of Purchase Ledger duties in a growing Finance team.
The role requires an ambitious and driven individual who can demonstrate extensive Accounts Payable experience.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are an expanding Retail company who are looking to add to their growing team to cover the high demand of online Retail.
The key responsibilities in this role, Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk (immediate start 2-4 month role), will include:
- Inputting supplier invoices and credit notes Supplier statement reconciliationsGaining authorisation for paymentsProcessing staff expensesMatching, batching and coding of invoices Reconciling company credit cards Bank reconciliations Processing cash receipts and payments for multi-currency bank accounts Processing the payment run Producing the monthly Aged Creditor ReportAccountancy based and Financial Services backed Based in the City of London Paid hourly Immediate start
The successful candidate for this role, Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk (immediate start 2-4 month role), should:
1) have a minimum of 2 years experience in Accounts Payable
2) have excellent Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables are essential)
3) ideally have experience in the Retail sector
4) be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
- Immediate start
- Challenging opportunity
- Competitive salary