Finance Consultant - Top Medical Device
Competitive rates for a short term assignment
Immediate start, fantastic project experience at a multinational corporate
Our client is a US leading medical device company across all age group. They are one of the largest and profitable company in its vast growing. You will work closely with a group of creative, diverse and energetic colleagues to finish the projects on time.
You will be responsible for taking charge of their accounting function:
* Ensure implementation of corporate policies and procedures and compliance with statutory requirements.
* Conduct normal branch audit and extended branch audit according to annual audit plan
* Provide practical recommendations on both risk management and operational efficiency management.
* Support compliance investigation and business support projects when required
* Bachelor degree or above
* Above 1 years of accounting, audit or internal control experience in manufacturing and/or construction company.
* Big 4 background is preferred
- Competitive base salary + social benefits
- Short term contract - three weeks
- Listed organisation with a reputable brand
- Excellent work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760