Auditor - Listed European Brand
Competitive rates for a short term assignment
Immediate start, fantastic project experience at a multinational corporate
Our client is a European leading provider of products across all age group. They are one of the largest and profitable company in its vast growing, government supported industry. You will work closely with a group of creative, diverse and energetic colleagues to finish the projects on time.
Working closely with the large team, you will be wholly responsible for taking charge of their accounting function:
* Ensure implementation of corporate policies and procedures and compliance with statutory requirements.
* Conduct normal branch audit and extended branch audit according to annual audit plan
* Provide practical recommendations on both risk management and operational efficiency management.
* Be an active contributor to practices sharing
* Support compliance investigation and business support projects when required
* Bachelor degree or above, CPA or CIA is a plus
* Above 3 years of audit or internal control experience in manufacturing and/or construction company.
* Big 4 background is preferred
- Competitive base salary + social benefits
- Short term contract finishing January - suitable for someone looking for an interesting interim project
- Listed organisation with a reputable brand
- Excellent work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760