Manager, Governance Risk Advisory Services (FS Focused), Risk Consulting
KPMG’s Risk Consulting group strives to address clients’ urgent strategic and operational challenges in today’s environment. The practice focuses on key risk areas relating to strategic level, operational, financial and regulatory compliance.
KPMG’s Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. Our Governance Risk Advisory Services practice provide leading edge services on risk, regulation, governance and compliance to our clients to allow them to better focus on serving their customers, stakeholders and communities.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insight into different aspects of a client’s business, from strategy, governance to financial and operational processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same.
- Assist in opportunity pursuits and establish and build internal and external relationships
- Act as a key member of client service teams
- Support marketing activities
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Communicate with senior management and client personnel
- Effectively manage multiple / simultaneous / large / complex engagements/tasks
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal auditing/control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments / requirements, both locally and internationally
- A minimum of six years of working experience in insurance / financial services
- Good knowledge in any of the following areas: internal audit, operational process design and improvement, corporate governance, internal controls, ERM, regulatory compliance and supply chain
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and / or solutions
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Bilingual in Chinese is strongly preferred)
- Experience in handling high impact and complex projects across borders / functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Apply for Manager, Governance Risk Advisory Services (FS Focused), Risk Consulting
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly