Finance Transformation (6 months FTC)
Qualified Accountant required to play a key role in a finance transformation and process improvement project.
Well established company in the North West, who are going through a significant period of change and transformation require an experienced Finance Transformation Manager to support on an interim basis, to really drive this project forward.
The main focus of the role is to assist in delivering the finance transformation plan, by playing a key role is delivering and driving current projects that are centred around finance transformation, including ERP systems, process improvements, process mapping, process documentation, risk and change management.
- Manage the plan to track project performance and manage / highlight any risks
- Work closely with the project teams to ensure delivery of all deliverables
- Work with individuals in the business to assist in project changes / requirements
- Manage the stakeholder relationship and all project communications
- Own and deliver the project reporting
- Create & develop spreadsheets, diagrams, process documents and process maps
- Assist in process development and implement improvements
- Manage the project meetings
- Map and ensure resource availability
- Manage changes to scope
- Log risks, Improvements and dependencies
You will need to be a Qualified Accountant with ideally a minimum of 5 years PQE, with project management or finance transformation experience. You will have a 'hands on' approach with the ability to deliver and drive improvements as well as having a thorough understanding of finance processes and financial controls
The contact is a fixed term contract for 6 months and offers a salary of circa £60,000 - £80,000. The role is currently work from home so applicants welcome from outside of the Northwest of England.