ACCA Trainee Accountant
Asif Javed Associates is an Audit & Consultancy firm providing training opportunity for ACCA finalists and affiliates in Audit, Accounts, Tax and outsourcing (New Zealand accounting). We are offering 03 years contract with at least one year mandatory training contract followed by market based job opportunity with our firm or associates/client. We are ACCA Gold Approved employer.
We are looking for:
• Dedicated and hardworking
• Self-starter and organized
• Good Communication skills
• Good with Excel and Word (should be willing to learn quickly)
• Good Analytical and reasoning skills
• Time Management
You will be provided opportunity to:
• Assist in annual audits
• Assist in day-to-day Accounts Management of clients
• Visit to FBR, SECP and other offices related to client matters
• Assist in Corporate advisory
• Assist in Annual / periodical tax fillings for the clients
• Assist in bookkeeping and tax services for New Zealand clients
• Learn softwares like i.e. Xero, QuickBooks, Bitrix24, Hubdoc, and using FBR and SECP portals
Market based stipend will be provided with allowance for working during New Zealand hours. Apply only if you are willing to work for at least one year period with us and to work during New Zealand working hours for some part of your contract term.
Apply for ACCA Trainee Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly