Chief Financial Officer (Fintech)
My client is a FinTech start up platform with a fast-paced environment and high growth potential. Hiring a CFO to oversee all Regional Finance matters and set up future processes.
Successful profile and expectations:
- Experience in fast-paced, unstructured and high-tech environment
- Ideally from Investment Banking, Technology, FinTech industries
- Full spectrum of Finance & Analysis experience, especially Treasury competency - must be strong in handling FX, hedging strategies, cash management, running various analysis.
- Desired traits: Excellent communication skills, fast thinker, energetic, pays attention to details in an unstructured environment, agile to adapt fast to various tools, can be hands-on and in driving improvement / setting up processes
** Experience in managing a Trading desk can be advantageous. Their business & trades run 24/7.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role as a strategic business partner to the senior management team, business and operational leaders. You will support in driving growth and profitability of businesses locally and across the region, in addition to involvement in operational finance & accounting, treasury, risk management, analysis, strategic planning, budgetary control, cash flow management, compliance, tax and cross border activities. You will be a subject matter expert in providing relevant advices, as the company expands into new markets in the region and go into further rounds of funding series.
Overseeing a team of 5 members, you need to balance between being hands-on and in supporting CEO in making strategic decisions. You will be involved in managing FX exposures in a 24/7 trading environment, setting up exchange rate to analyze how it will impact buyers and sellers on the trading exchange, ensuring sustainable reserve ratios across all asset classes (e.g. digital currencies), providing advice on capital deployment and cashflow planning, as well as implementing best practices and setting up efficient processes in a lean and unstructured environment.
- Familiarity working in fast-paced, unstructured and high tech environment (ideally from Financial Services, Technology, FinTech or fast paced industries)
- Strong Treasury experience is mandatory
- Confident and effective communicator, driven, energetic, ability to balance both hands-on and strategic business partnering requirements in an unstructured and growing environment
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11574772, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737