CFO/Head of Finance
- Lead the finance department to provide operational support and strategic advisory for the whole bank's progress in China.
- Work as part of management committee to meet the long-term strategy in China.
Our client is one of the globally well-known financial institutions with broad investment in China. To better enhance the banking business, now we are hiring an experienced finance head/CFO in China.
- As CFO/Head of Finance in China, you will lead and train the finance department to complete the day-to-day finance work with high quality.
- You will represent the bank from finance perspective to external stakeholders including but not limited to regulators, vendors, business partners, etc.
- Internally you will work closely with all BU heads in any necessary cases.
- Lead finance related operational excellence project, e.g. system integration and enhancement project, regulator required projects, etc.
- Report to APAC CFO and global management team on a regular basis to ensure China project is in line with the strategy plan.
- To be successful, the applicant will be required to have at least 15 years of working experience in a well-known financial institution as Financial Controller, Head of Finance or CFO role, ideally foreign banks in China.
- Proven track record of team management, project management, and strategic planning, etc.
- Familiar with matrix reporting lines, international working environment, local practice in China.
- Good relationship with local regulators, i.e. CBIRC, PBOC, SAFE, tax authority, etc.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication and presentation skill is must.
- Bachelor degree from a top tier universities in China or overseas with majors in accounting, finance, and so on.
- MBA and CPA/ACCA/CA qualifications are preferred.
Our client is willing to offer competitive remuneration for competent candidates.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jackie Wang on +86 21 6062 3011