Senior Accountant and FP&A
This position need someone who strong in operational accounting background, multiple priorities balancing, and look forward to learn and grow constantly in all steps of the process.
Our client is a leading global manufacturing industry. General Accountant position is working with FP&A and collaborate with SSC team in overseas.
- Preparing data entry to record financial activity to the general ledger for month end processes.
- Performing review of transactions to ready items for month end closing process.
- Complex completion for monthly closing entries, such as customer order, inter-company billing reconciliation, and expense.
- Assist supervisors to do AR aging report, pricing report, budgeting and forecasting management reports.
- Working long-distance with Shared Service Team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Ability to use SAP HANA is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel especially Pivot, V-lookup, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Working in MNC Manufacturer in CBD location
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Stability company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.