GL Accountant - 6 months contract
About the company
Our client is a reputable MNC in the Retail industry, with high growth and strong presence in Singapore. As the business is growing, they are now looking to add additional headcount into their finance team.
About the job
As a GL Accountant, you will be closely involved in the day-to-day operations of the company by directly supporting the Finance Manager in financial accounting and reporting matters. You will be managing the moth end closing activities and reporting function, responsible for US GAAP reporting, perform variance analysis, GST submissions and manage audit schedule etc.
Skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should ideally possess the following:
- Diploma or Degree in accountancy
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing GL function
- Hands on experience with SAP systems
- Good knowledge of IFRS reporting standard is a plus
- Good in MS Excel and has strong communication skills
- Available immediately or within a short notice
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joyce Wang at +65 6510 1363 (EA: 94C3609/ R1548185)