Accounts Payable Accountant (1-year contract)
Our client is a well-established MNC in the oil & gas industry. They are currently looking to hire a 1-year contract AP Accountant.
You are responsible for full spectrum of Accounts Payable and Receivable responsibilities. Some of the key duties include:
- Process invoices and purchase orders timely
- Perform due diligence such as invoice matching, checking accuracy of employee claims, and verifying statement of accounts from vendors
- Process payments
- Provide training on the accounts payable and purchase order modules (Oracle)
- Generate accounts payable aging report
- Follow-up and resolve issues pertaining to the accounts payable scope
- Perform closing activities which relates to accounts payable
- Assist on process improvement initiatives as required
- Process receipts and apply them to invoices
- Process non-core invoices into the accounts receivable module such as internal invoices, insurance compensation debit notes, and related party charges
- Generate accounts receivable aging report
- Generate voyage completion report
- Follow-up and resolve issues pertaining to the accounts receivable scope
You should have at least a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent, with minimum 3 years of AP experience. You should be able to handle high volume of AP work. Prior experience in Oracle is highly preferred.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and quote reference number ET11708460, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020