Accounts Receivable Officer
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to gain more experience in a dynamic organisation.
Based in London organisation provides new and affordable homes across the country.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for following duties
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Function for the Organisation
- Running a Credit Control Function
- Provide debt analysis and run monthly reports
- Upload payments and perform reconciliations
- Liaising with key stakeholders to advise and update on debt and repayments
The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have some exposure to a finance role and be keen to progress and learn more.
A salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 for a one year fixed term contract plus the opportunity for a permanent role.