Finance Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics to join the award-winning consumer products firm, Elvie based in their London office.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
They are passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboos around women's bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, while learning a great deal and having fun.
Office based in the City of London.
You will take on a global operations and central functions senior commercial finance role, with a focus on operations including supply chain, logistics and warehousing. You will work closely with the central functions and operations leadership team to support and shape product strategy, delivering efficiencies to enable increased profitability in all channels.
The Finance Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics will be responsible for the following:
- Lead on performance management for all aspects of global operations commercial finance, including product operations, and global central functions such as Customer care, IT, Security, People and Legal.
- Liaise closely with the global sales & operations team to execute a global strategic plan to optimise investment and resource within the supply chain.
- Lead and develop the rolling monthly forecasting process for Operations in close collaboration with Global Sales & Ops manager, in line with the reporting requirements of the group, to ensure robust business performance management and planning.
- Input into contract commercial negotiations for highly complex, high value, high risk agreements related to warehousing, logistics and supply chain, among others.
- Improve visibility and governance of efficiency drivers including stock positions, unit costs, supplier terms, various policies, and distribution channels.
- Build effective business partnering and financial stewardship with operations teams to drive commercial opportunities, and with Global central functions leaders.
- Work closely with other commercial finance leads to align on inter-dependencies between functional, product and regional P&L ownership and develop shared strategic objectives.
- Prepare insightful commentary and analysis on operations performance for the senior leadership team and investors.
- Work closely across the finance organisation to execute team OKRs. Support ad hoc strategic finance projects including analysis, reporting & projects; influencing cross-functionally to ensure analysis and data drives action.
- Develop a strong collaboration with the financial reporting & control team to ensure efficient information flow and dissemination of best practices.
The successful Finance Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics will have the following credentials:
- Exposure to supply chain, warehousing, and logistics optimisation
- International supply chain and operations experience
- Qualified & experienced accountant
- Proven track record of business partnering with senior stakeholders, driving and delivering change
- An excellent communicator
- Consumer goods/FMCG or retail industry (desirable)
- Netsuite or other ERP and planning tools (desirable)
As well as the chance to develop products with real life impact and work with dedicated and
passionate colleagues, benefits include:
Flexible environment, focused on wellbeing
- Great work environment - regular company socials, free daily snacks
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan with WPA
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Charitable Giving via payroll
- YuLife wellbeing app
- Access to SmartHealth, providing unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive base salary and bonus linked with performance
- Share options in a rapidly growing business
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee/friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Generous employee referral program