Consulting-Financial Services, Business Transformation-Senior Manager
Consulting - Financial Services, Business Transformation (Private Banking / Wealth Management) - Senior Manager
As part of the newly formed Business Transformation competency, EY is looking to expand its market presence within the Financial Services domain to help banks, securities companies, insurers, asset managers, asset servicers, asset owners and non-traditional FS players to align their business model to the new market realities and remain relevant for the time to come. Defining and implementing business transformation requires a combination of skills focused on driving broad, multi-disciplinary, front to back transformations with the client / consumer at the front and center. This marks a shift from the traditional approach to transformation, which is inward-driven, function-specific and focused on optimizing a single or narrow set of metrics, e.g. revenue, cost or control. Hence, we are looking for highly talented professionals who have experience with end to end transformations and redesigned client journeys, products, operating models, service delivery, middle/back office, controls, business enablers, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Service Leader (Partner) to help grow the competency, identify and execute the go-to-market approach and client coverage
- Drive business development on select clients and help build and convert the pipeline
- Lead, structure and manage large scale cross-functional projects and business transformations, engage with client leadership and deliver results
- Analyze and provide recommendation to client personnel on strategic initiatives and transformations
- Manage and develop the team of consultants on projects as well as on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with other competencies to identify, develop and implement cross team offerings like Digital transformation, Future Operating Model, Finance transformation, Risk transformation, etc.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or technology disciplines from a recognized university
- Around 10 years of strong private banking or wealth management experience in a leading global financial institution or consulting firm
- Led and delivered projects or client engagements that identified, designed and implemented creative business solutions or transformation programs in Private Banking and/or Wealth Management for existing and/or new businesses and markets
- Strong understanding of business pursuit and proposal processes, with full lifecycle hands-on experience of running complex and strategic pursuits involving multiple jurisdictions and covering multiple financial products
- Manage and develop team members through career planning and giving timely, relevant and constructive feedback as well as motivating and focusing the team on results
- Fluency in English, with strong verbal and written presentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A can-do spirit with intellectual curiosity and passion to make a genuine difference while embedding meaningful, measurable change for clients
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing and stakeholder management skills, appropriate for senior executive level clients
- Proven program and project management experience with the ability to lead and mobilize cross-functional teams. Preference towards candidates with a track record in the provision of high-impact and complex programs
- Experience working in both global financial institutions and consulting firms in Greater China
- Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese
What working at EY offers:
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Exposure to a wide range of industry sectors, clients, business situations and competencies
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.