Permanent Payroll Administrator position required for an accountancy firm based in Bury.
My client is an established accountancy practice giving the opportunity for a payroller to develop their career.
The duties include:
- Processing of high volumes of payrolls
- Dealing with queries from clients and colleagues
- Calculating VAT and SSP
- RTI reporting, including data validation, submitting FPS/EPS
- Liaising with clients to accurately process their payrolls
- Auto Enrolment
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have a minimum 18 Months experience in payroll
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Have ambitoins of studying CIPP
- Have a background working in a payroll bureau - Desirable
This role can offer between £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience, plus career progression, flexible working and other great benefits