Strategic Pricing Manager
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About KerryA career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
- You will establish partnerships with key stakeholders such as Sales, RD&A, Procurement, Finance leadership etc. to enable fast, accurate and insightful decision making on pricing.
- You will own the development of pricing strategy, plans and guardrails in partnership with the Finance leadership team (price segmentation, target margins and threshold levels).
- You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of pricing targets, policies and best practices aligned to business agreed strategies.
- Manage all aspects of pricing for key strategic customers:
- Price setting through quotations/bids
- Rebate/incentive programs
- Pricing margin analytics
- Raw material and currency risk input
- Pricing disputes
- You will provide leadership and oversight of the annual price program.
- You will deliver value to the business through pricing margin analytics and insights to directly influence business decisions and drive value pricing mind-set.
- You will ensure service levels on turnaround for Pricing related queries along with other role KPI’s are performing to target.
- You will train and mentor Pricing Center of Excellence team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area.
- 7+ Years’ Experience within a commercial environment.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Very comfortable with autonomy and pro-active in approach.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers.
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, business intelligence systems, CRM systems and Pricing systems.