Regulatory Reporting Specialist
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) division serves the financial needs of large institutions and governments across Australia and New Zealand and in select international markets, such as Europe. IB&M’s purpose reflects the unique and pivotal role it plays for the CBA Group and Australian economy: “IB&M combines global connectivity and capability to build a better Australia”. The division is the CBA Group’s centre of excellence for high-value, low frequency, client-tailored solutions. It provides clients with access to capital, risk management solutions and facilitates cross-border trade and capital flows.
CBA Europe N.V’s sole focus is on the IB&M division and its wholesale clients. Maintaining a presence in the European market is critical for the CBA Group as it provides the global capability and connectivity that is required to build a better Australia. It supports this by acting as the European gateway to Australia and New Zealand for investment and bilateral trade.
Do work that matters
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of all the Regulatory Reporting of the CBA Europe NV
- Set up a robust and sustainable Regulatory Reporting infrastructure which meets all applicable regulatory requirements;
- Remain current with new relevant legislation and proactively drive timely revision to reporting processes (i.e. change management);
- Support the setup of the CBA Europe N.V.’s wider finance infrastructure and proactively drive process improvements;
- Support and advise the financial controller in resolving various (technical) accounting matters;
- Create high quality standard operating procedures to mitigate key person dependency risk;
- Perform deep-dives regarding specific return items to identify potential errors and inefficiencies
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Significant experience with the preparation of the full suite of regulatory and statistical returns
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical mindset. Ability to connect the dots and see the story behind the numbers. Constructively challenge stakeholders where needed;
- Ability to analyse changes in legislation, identity the relevance for CBA and think through the change management process;
- Substantial experience within a wholesale bank environment: knowledge of financial markets products is critical
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 21/03/2021
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.