Internal Finance Supervising Associate (Polish accountancy rules)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are currently looking for Supervising Associate who will join our local finance team based in Wrocław. You will have a great opportunity to cooperate with group finance and local management team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare department for implementation of new accounting system SAP (1.2022). Preparation of documentation/ reports needed for setup new system in cooperation with implementation staff. Active participation in SAP implementation activities-around 70% of time.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements through the maintenance of organized accounts and records in accordance with EY procedures
- Preparation of the Company's financial statements in accordance with Polish and international accounting standards and reports required by law
- Preparing tax returns required by tax law (CIT, PIT, VAT, VAT-EU) and taking care of the correctness of tax settlements
- Cooperation with local auditors, Central Statistical Office and National Bank of Poland
- Responsibility and control over the proper circulation of accounting documents
- Help to resolve accounting discrepancies
- Active participation in period close process, cooperation with PBFA team
- Supporting management
- Preparation ad-hoc analyses and reports
Skills and attributes for success:
- Finance, Accounting or Business related Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent)
- At least four years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of IFRS, very good knowledge of tax regulations e.g. income tax, VAT, WHT and Transfer pricing rules.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of accounting, tax and financial analysis concepts
- Good knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, managers and subject matters
- proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications. SAP proficiency would be a strong asset
- Strong organization and time-management skills, deadline orientation
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Positive, can-do attitude, with agile approach to work
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a “global mindset”
What we look for:
We are interested in hiring a professional who wants to accelerate knowledge and experience and become an expert in accounting in stable, growing company with a good brand on the market. If you are a detail-orientated and highly motivated person, who meets the listed requirements, do not hesitate and simply apply for this job.
What working at EY offers:
- Good atmosphere in our team
- Knowledge sharing, possibility to grow with growing organization
- Constant challenges and possibility to shape your tasks
- Global experience
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.