Analyst Risk and Control Advisory and Delivery
Business Banking (BB) Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides management information, forecast analysis, business advice and insight to our business partners. We are also responsible for providing a strong financial control framework.
See yourself in our team
Line 1 Risk team supports BB Finance by empowering the team to make risk informed decisions in achieving its objectives. We do this by helping the team to assess its risks and maintaining a sound control environment. In supporting BB Finance, we work closely with FinOps, ES Group Operations, Advisory Services (Group Security, Group Audit), and our partners across Line 1 Risk (BB Product & Channels, and Finance Operational Risk & Control) and Line 2 Risk (Group Operational Risk, Group Support Services, and BB Risk Management.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Safeguarding that strong controls are in place and decisions are well informed, timely and socialised
- Providing an end to end risk and control service, including the effective design & implementation of controls, ensuring the operational risk & compliance frameworks are effectively implemented
- Ensuring each BU LT has the right level of comfort and governance within their risk environment
Do work that matters
- Contribute and support the effective design and implementation of controls for all new and changing processes and operations
- Undertake root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements
- Ensure data quality in/maintain various databases (including RiskInSite) and contribute to the monthly management reporting
- Responsible for capturing risks in the Risk Profile (RCSA) and participate in Control Assurance Program (CAP) testing, including the development of test scripts
- Support the delivery of the risk management committee governance and reporting and administration of governance forums, including minuting and action management
- Support reporting on Operational Risk and control profiles, issues, incidents and other matters and identify areas for continuous improvement of the business control environment by using data to generate insights
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of risk management systems and processes
- Common sense, practical application and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of the Group definition of Control
- BU – specific product or service experience would be advantageous
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 18/03/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.