Financial Reporting Supervisor
We are currently hiring a Financial Reporting Supervisor to join our team in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This position is a key role within the Cork reporting group. The supervisor drives the month and period close processes and ensures accurate and timely financial reporting for the Cork and Singapore concentrate entities.
- Needs significant multinational experience in Financial Control and Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Business, or IT background, and an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
- Minimum 5 years PQE in Accounting or Finance with Strong IT aptitude
- Flexibility to meet reporting deadlines and deal with urgent requests
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment, to ensure a balanced approach to all priorities is taken.
- Demonstrate a strategic mindset, with an ability to take into consideration the “bigger picture”
- Stakeholder focused – managing expectations across a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external to PGCS.
- Proven track record in applying business judgment, through experience and insights gained in large projects and through the analysis of issues from a business logic perspective.
- Able to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines, while at the same time displaying good judgement and business decision making skills.
- Driven to delivery productivity, and process improvement while continuing to apply strategic perspective
- Experience in leading project teams from a planning and team leadership perspective, including a demonstrated ability of setting the agenda.
- Experience working with Enterprise, Resourcing, and Planning (ERP) Systems and Databases – SAP / Business Objects/Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)/Cognos.
- People management
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.