Senior Investor Relations Manager (HK Listed Co.)
Our client is a US listed company with strong presence in APAC regions. Due to the expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber professional for this vacancy. The ideal candidate will be offering a rewarding compensation package and promising career prospects.
- Manage relationships with investors serving as a single point of contact between the investors and clients
- Work closely with the team to draft marketing materials, e-mails and key message to potential investors
- Develop a comprehensive and updated investor relations framework and strategy.
- Organize and plan events / roadshows, Participate in preparation of interim and annual reports and announcements
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Provide effective strategy to drive company's financial and operating performance
- University degree with professional qualification in finance, accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 or more years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Strong commitment, management and negotiation skills
- Leader and team player who works effectively, independently and with others
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Putonghua. Good command of writing skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.