about the company
This is one of the oldest and most prestigious educational institutions in South East Asia, catering to students between the ages of 3 and 18. It boasts a strong curriculum that supports both academic and vocational pursuits, state-of-the-art facilities and premises, and highly trained teachers. It is now looking for a finance executive to join its family.
about the job
As a finance executive, you will support the finance team in managing its accounts receivables (AR) and accounts payables (AP) functions. You will be responsible for raising invoices, issuing receipts, ensuring the timely collection of payments, posting journal entries, and preparing AR/AP schedules for month-end closing activities. You should be comfortable dealing with large volumes of transactions and will also work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficiency of both AR and AP processes.
skills and experience required
You should ideally possess the following:
- Degree/Diploma in accountancy or related qualifications;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience, with strong hands-on experience in the AR/AP functions;
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment while dealing with large volumes of transactions; and
- Immediate availability or short notice period.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Tan Lixin at +65 6517 1627. (EA: 94C3609/ R2093746)