Financial Analyst II
A large telecommunications company is seeking a Financial Analyst II for a 6+ month contract assignment in the Charlotte area. This will be on rotational schedule and is one week in office and one week remote.
• Supports the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of the Sales organization and provides integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics.
• Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the organization's systems and capabilities.
• Utilizes understanding of both business process, new technologies and technical capabilities to implement solutions to the more complex business needs/problems. This job requires extensive Business Analyst and product delivery experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the affiliate experience.
• Analyzes and interprets complex data and provides recommendations to the management team.
• Work with management to create comprehensive budget/forecast models and reporting packages
• Identifies and communicates significant customer and revenue trends for the management team to assist in achievement of business goals.
• Tracks weekly results and identifies risk/opportunities to current forecast
• Provides additional data analysis, forecasting and development of ad hoc reports as required.
• Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
• Accountable for the execution of departmental processes and methodologies.
• Ensures complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of proof of concepts, new products, services, processes and/or support technologies.
• Assist in ad hoc information and reporting requests from Leadership
• Manipulates and analyzes large data sources from multiple platforms.
• Assists with the establishment of dashboards, reports, and adhoc analysis.
• Evaluates reporting results through data investigation and analysis
• Identifies trends, patterns and opportunities for improvement based on data and results of reporting.
• Special Projects as needed and performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
• Strong business analytical and problem solving abilities are required as well as excellent personal computer skills in all Office applications particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must be a self–starter.
• Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, working efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
• Must have the ability to commit to stellar customer service while maintaining a strong internal control environment.
Must have a working knowledge of popular financial management with 3–7 years experience.