Interim Finance Manager
An opportunity to work within the NHS in a Capital & Investment focused role. A 15 month contract to start asap.
An NHS Trust based in Yorkshire.
It's expected that when covid restrictions are lifted, there will be a blend of office and remote working for this role, so ideally candidates will live within a commutable distance of the Yorkshire area to be able to work onsite within the team in a Covid Secure office.
As Interim Finance Manager you will have a role that cuts across a number of key areas, but in particular you will be focusing on:
- Capital planning and technical capital accounting over year end for 21/22
- Helping the IT directorate with business cases and value for money - pricing schedules and financial valuations at the end, discounted cashflows, critical thinking across revenue and capital
To be successful in this role as an Interim Finance Manager you will need to possess the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA or equivalent
- Recent and relevant experience of managing Capital Accounting functions, including introduction of new accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Sufficient recent and relevant experience of financial management support to different business areas.
Ideally candidates will have a current Working Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, procedures and policies particularly pertinent to the NHS or will be willing to learn this quickly.
A band 8a level salary £45,753 - £51,668 as a fixed term contract for 15 months depending upon experience
Or the equivalent daily rate will be considered, but will be inside IR35 and between £175.50 - £198.15 per day plus holiday pay on a PAYE basis or as an umbrella company rate £226.13 - £255.92 per day.