Finance Business Partner
Based in Warrington, the role of Finance Business Partner will be to provide periodic reporting, forecasting, analytical insight and challenge. You will also be responsible for supporting the operations team, warehousing and distribution functions.
This organisation have witnessed significant growth over the last 12 months and have diversified their status within Europe. Based in Warrington, this is an exciting opportunity for a talented, driven and engaging individual to add real value and insight.
The key responsibilities for the role of Finance Business Partner will be:
- Production of reports- inclusive of specific sectional related costs and KPI's
- Monthly review and challenge of Profit & Loss , identifying areas for cost saving- investigating discrepancies and monitoring service levels
- Production of annual budgets and quarterly re forecast- providing detailed explanations for movements between forecasts
- Support the Operations team by providing quality and timely information and forecasts in a fast changing and expanding retail environment
- Financial Modelling and analysis involving numerous business areas and product variations
- Review improvement opportunities and assess business impact; help prioritise opportunities and support the development of actions plans.
- Be the Finance lead on various projects, delivering robust financial appraisals underpinned by operational input
The successful candidate will have demonstrable skills in the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel- V look up, pivots, macros with the ability to produce financial modelling
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to manipulate and present data to produce meaningful information- production of dashboards- make the numbers come to life
- Strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- The ability to guide, advise and influencing senior business stakeholders
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships with other departments.
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
A genuinely, exciting and growing organisation who are offering an excellent career opportunity.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Discount schemes
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Study support