Head of Finance Shared Service Centre - Insurance
The Head of Finance for the Shared Service Centre will report to the Group FC, and will oversee a large team across, working closely with the FP&A and integration teams.
My client is a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed insurance business with locations across the country. The finance function is split between Kent and Essex and it is likely that you would spend time in both sites given the spread of the team. They are rapidly growing through acquisition and organic growth, and represent a fantastic opportunity for a new Head of Finance / Financial Controller for the Shared Service Centre.
As Head of Finance for the Shared Service Centre you will report to the Group FC and the CFO, and will oversee a large team across functions including:
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts and tax
- Insurance Broking Accounts (including client money and technical)
- Accounts payable
- Financial reporting (including compliance reporting / FCA reporting)
You will also work very closely with the MI / Variance Analysis team and the FP&A team as you play a critical role in the creation of robust processes and procedures, able to cope with rapid growth.
The successful candidate for this Head of Finance for the Shared Service Centre role will be:
- Fully Qualified - Likely ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Technically excellent with a strong understanding of the principles of insurance broking, client money and FCA regulations
- Able to create processes and implement them efficiently within your team
- Experienced in acquisition accounting, onboarding and integration
- Able to manage a sizeable and growing remote workforce.
- able to run a sizeable team, ideally with experience of managing a Shared Service Centre or centralised finance function
Base salary of up to £90,000 + benefits including Pension, Salary Sacrifice scheme, Group income protection, Death In service, 28 days annual leave (+bank holidays)