Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Accountancy team in Woking.
Our client, a well known & growing business in Woking is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Accountancy team.
Accounts Payable Assistant - Woking
- Coding of invoices
- Control of all supplier accounts
- Communicate purchase ledger cash requirements timely to Financial Controller
- Control of all supplier payments, production and maintenance of BACS runs
- Ensure all invoices are posted and approved appropriately
- Assist Financial Controller with accruals at month-end
- Management of month end checks and closure of purchase ledger
- Ensure month end completion by day 2
- Purchase ledger reconciliation to the VAT account, analysis/production of EC sales list
- Filing of all purchase ledger invoices
- Daily management of supplier communication and relationships
- Update bank reconciliations in SAGE for all customer receipts and ad hoc payments at the bank, ensuring correct coding
- Prepare ad hoc payments at the bank ready for approval
- Prepare payment runs using file uploads at the bank
- Ensure all payments are correctly recorded in Sage cashbook
- Updating banking transactions in the cash book and reconcile
A successful applicant will have experience with the above & be available on short notice.
Salary £20,000 - £24,000