Bookkeeper (Practice) – Kilkenny City
Accountancy practice based in the heart of Kilkenny city has an opportunity available for an experienced Bookkeeper.
This dynamic practice provides a number of services including accounting, audit, tax, payroll and corporate finance for a diverse range of clients.
Managing a portfolio of clients reporting direct to a partner, the successful individual will be required to do the following:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Raising and issuing weekly sales invoices on behalf of clients
- Monthly creditor reconciliations
- Bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance
- Accounts to trial balance stage
- Assist in preparing month end reporting and year end files
- Statutory financial accounts preparation
- Processing of VAT returns and ensuring compliance to filing deadlines
- Other ad hoc reporting as requested by Management
- Assist with preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Analysing monthly accounts to provide updated information for stakeholders
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accountancy qualification or working towards same
- Practice experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity within a dynamic, progressive accountancy firm.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22330
Apply for Bookkeeper
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly