Working for a leading York business, you will provide accurate and timely management accounts and reporting to the commercial divisions.
A leading York business operating in the Construction sector.
This interim Finance Manager role will be responsible for providing accurate and timely management reporting to the commercial areas of the business, including commercial and intuitive analysis, ensuring that the company can work most efficiently and profitably. You will take ownership of reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the commercial business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management reporting
- Management information including commercial commentary.
- Budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Commercial business partnering
This interim Finance Manager role requires the following:
- A fully qualified accountant with commercial background.
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- Previous experience in a similar role with a management accounting focus, ideally with a commercial element.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills, preferably including SAP
- Able to start a new role on short notice
The package on offer for this interim Finance Manager role includes:
- Salary £45,000 - £52,000
- 9 month fixed term contract with ongoing potential
- 25 days + bank holidays + option to buy 5 days holiday (pro rata)
- Flexible approach to working hours
- York based role, initially working from home