Personal Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
A successful and supportive firm of Chartered Accountants in Woking are searching for a Personal Tax Senior/Assistant Manager to join their growing team. This role is offering full CTA study support (if required) and a clear route to progress into a Manager, or more senior role.
The firm is a leading accountancy practice, based in Woking, with an excellent reputation and wide ranging client base. Joining as a Personal Tax Senior or Semi Senior you will be part of an established team of tax professionals and the firm provides an environment, developing staff, with structured routes to develop and progress careers.
- Working within the Private Client Services team with further opportunity to work in Tax Advisory as part of the role.
- Managing own portfolio of clients.
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio, including work on annual tax returns and associated tax advice to clients.
- Provide support to others in the team where they need help, especially during busier periods.
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists within the team, where appropriate, to prepare or review tax advice.
- Work with Junior members of the team to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately.
- Working with local solicitors to assist them with tax matters on their clients.
- There is opportunity to work on corporate tax matters and other business-related taxes based on experience and interest.
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate.
You will be qualified ATT and/or CTA, studying for a qualification, or with significant experience in personal tax compliance, gained within an accountancy practice environment as a Personal Tax Semi Senior, Senior or Assistant Manager.
You will be experienced in delivering personal tax services to varied clients, looking to further your tax career, within a highly regarded, Surrey firm, where you can progress and develop your tax career.
Circa £35,000 - £47,000 dependent on the background, level and experience of the right professional, plus benefits. Please apply online, or for an initial confidential discussion to find out more please contact Joseph Potter on 07773478653.