Interim Financial Accountant
The interim Financial Accountant will lead on the production of effective financial reporting for the company. This post
holder will be responsible for the consolidated reporting of the company and the management of the company's balance sheet. The post holder will be responsible for the production of the monthly Finance Report and the presentation of the financial performance against budget to budget holders across the Company
The client is a Leading Public Sector organisation, who are extremely busy at the minute. Great culture and this role will be WFH.
The key responsibilities of the interim Financial Accountant are:
- Produce a Finance Report for the whole company along with the full company Management Accounts.
- Review the financial information to ensure the accuracy of the accounts produced.
- Creating and posting payroll journal files and others as required
- Produce and maintain a comprehensive set of management accounts for Estate Management ensuring the report meets the requirement of the Board and the Estates Team.
- Produce the financial data reporting required by DH.
- Producing ad hoc reports as required by the Associate Director of Finance or CFO
- Produce the company VAT return on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain accurate reconciliations for the key balances on the company's balance sheet in line with relevant accounting standards.
- Responsible for the production of a full company balance sheet in line with monthly and annual reporting requirements.
- Maintain a company cash flow report ensuring effective cash management
- Produce the annual financial statements and statutory accounts.
- Liaise directly with the external auditors to ensure the successful outcome of the statutory auditors
- Liaise with the internal auditors as required.
To be successful in applying for the interim Financial Accountant you will be
- Immediately Available
- Qualified Accountant
- Able to work from home
- Interested in working in the Public Sector
£45,000 + WFH + Pension + Great Public Sector Organisation to work for