2 days left
- Experience level
An exciting opportunity to join a UK wide business as a payroll manager.
Our client are looking for a manager to take on a permanent role with them. The business are looking for someone to start as soon as possible or alternatively someone with a short notice period.
We are looking for someone that can lead, co-ordinate and supervise all payroll activities and submissions of the team, playing a key role in developing processes and checks to deliver accurate, sensitive data in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensuring monthly salaried and hourly payrolls across a number of sites are processed in an accurate manner.
- Overseeing the accurate and timely processing of monthly employment changes including new starters, transfers, promotions, maternity and paternity, sickness, bonuses, overtime and terminations.
- Review of bonus accruals.
- Resolve disputes and queries relating to payroll production.
- Responsible for the provision of data to external benefit providers including health and life insurance.
- Responsible for P11Ds, P60s, P45s and payment of benefit taxes through the payroll.
- Understand and operate the T&A system used to produce information to pay our hourly employees.
The business are looking for someone that is already an experienced payroll manager who has previous experience coaching and someone that has good communication skills.
The business can offer a competitive salary depending on experience as well as 25 days holiday and reduced working hours on a Friday as well as a 10% bonus structure.