Payroll Accounting Analyst
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
Responsible for shaping technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.As a Payroll Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting related General Ledger (GL) payroll closing activities ensuring that they are completed in time and accordance to the company accounting standard and US GAAP.
- Preparing, document and keep up to date processes for accounting role.
- Preparing and Review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the BHGE team and Accenture. Provide advice and support to the team with regards to correcting entries required.
- Using SAP or/and Oracle analysis of various company codes which involves analysis of other general accounts as well on a regular basis and advising improvements and corrective actions
- Implementing best practices in Global Finance Center (GFC) and standard processes which benchmark global best practices.
- Working closely with External and Internal Auditors to assist in completion of all audits and Payroll to ensure timely submission of time sheet for payroll variances.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Have minimum 5 years' experience in General Accounting or Financial Reporting.
- Have experience in Shared Service and Oil & Gas industry will be added advantage.
- Have familiarity with ERP systems, such as Oracle or SAP.
- Have knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Have good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Be detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel/ Macro.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia