Financial Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions_Business Analyst - Manager
POSITION: Officer – Business Analyst
REPORTS TO: Vice President / Assistant Vice President
LOCATION: Hyderabad, India
Boston based State Street Corporation (State Street) and it flagship bank – State Street Bank & Trust, a Fortune 500 company and a leading specialist in meeting the needs of institutional investors worldwide. With $27 Trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.3 trillion in assets under management, State Street operates in 30 countries and more than 100 markets worldwide.
Senior Associate - Business Analyst – Will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge. The following details specific responsibilities for this critical role:
- Highly visible position that will regularly work across a diverse set of business partners and peers, operating in different regions to support delivery of critical project outcomes
- Support ideation activities to prioritize outcomes, develop business cases and project charter documents
- Elicit, analyze and evaluate business, system and data requirements, underlying processes, interfaces and usage of technologies
- Support reengineering / optimization activities targeting business processes, data management and utilization of technologies that will enable delivery of critical business objectives
- Prepare project documentation including but not limited to, requirements artifacts, business process designs, data sourcing and transformation flows, use case models, test cases / scripts, training materials and project closure documents
- Perform conversion mapping, process and system testing and as needed go live activities
- Support status reporting on assigned tasks
- Provide subject matter expertise in the required functional and application area.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- 10+ years of experience in the analysis, design, development, enhancement and implementation of software solutions
- Prior business analysis experience and exposure to BABOK are a plus
- Ability to evaluate business processes and interfaces, design enhancements and quantify impacts
- Experience in financial analysis, budgeting and accounting are preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Data Relationships Management, Hyperion (Oracle) Essbase, Hyperion (Oracle) HPCM, Cognos and Tableau are preferred
- Knowledge of relational and OLAP databases are preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills; Establishing trust with business partners will be critical
- Communicating with clear and concise language is critical
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines in a fast paced, project-oriented environment
- Exposure to waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies
- Ability to work with multiple distributed teams across time zones
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- MS Project or similar skills preferred
- Working international experience in a financial institution is desirable.
- Ability to travel if required.
PROFESSIONAL LICENCES: Not required
Compensation will be attractive, competitive and will include base salary and incentive compensation appropriate for the management level.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.