OA Assurance PAC is growing and we are looking for Audit Assistants and Audit Associates to join our team! We have a vibrant culture that encourages staff to think out of the box. We also have a good mix of clientele coming from different industry profiles and sizes, from an OMB to a MNC, so you will have a good exposure to auditing by working with us.
What are you waiting for? Join us to build your next career with us!
- Support team members in the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Documenting the execution and conclusion for the audit procedures performed
- Identify risk areas or potential issues and highlight to the team
- Execute special purpose audits in accordance with the professional standards
- Diploma/ ACCA/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Good communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in other softwares like Caseware, Python and UiPath will be an advantage
Interested candidates please write in with your updated resume together with a recent photograph of yourself, indicating your current and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for further information and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.