Finance & Accounting Consultant with German
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
As part of our EY - Finance Consulting Team, you will help clients in their Business Transition assignments from functional perspective. This includes working along with the clientele to setup framework for a Global Business Services (GBS) or Share Services Centre (SSC). Additionally, this role demands working knowledge around Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities for performance improvements drive them.
We’re looking for Consultant with expertise in Global Business Services / Share Services Centre . Setup assignments, Process Assessment, FP&A. Also, experience in IFRS Implementation, Financial Accounting and Reporting domain is an added advantage to join the global EY - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- In your role as consultant you will work with our account and engagement teams to create value by driving transformation efforts to setup framework for a Global Business Services (GBS) or Share Services Centre (SSC)
- As Finance GBS consultants you will help clients in their Business Transition assignments from functional perspective.
- Perform rapid finance process assessment of current landscape for clients and provide insights to accelerate action
- This role demands working knowledge around Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities to improve business process performance
- Conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analysing pain areas and coming up with solutions.
- Engaged in shared service set up and managing process offshoring / transition / transaction activities.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Transition / GBS / SSC setup activities
- Proficiency in English and German (oral and written)
- Business Finance Transformation, GBS / SSC Setup
- Project co-ordination skills
- IFRS Implementation / IFRS Reporting Experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Experience and strong knowledge in finance and accounting functions in at least two domains – Record to report (RTR), Procure to pay (PTP), Order to cash (OTC) or FP&A
- Experience in Account Reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany and Fixed assets accounting / management
- Perform financial close activities during Month / Quarter / Annual close periods
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems
- Ability to provide accounting advice and guidance on various process transition related topics
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.