Work as an FP&A analyst supporting the Head of FP&A with an exciting renewable and energy saving business in London!
This is a sensational role working for a client of mine which is a 'make a difference' organisation. An energy and renewable forward thinking business. Based in London, they are working with reducing carbon polluting and alternative materials, expanding into international countries forming other new exciting ventures!
This role will be looking after :
- Key and strategic models
- Understanding key information within the organisation and providing business analysis on this
- Preparing reports for the board and consolidation of data into simple outputs
- Updating models and current business needs
- Benchmark analysis, maintenance and providing and analysing information
- Supporting and working with the FP&A and other departments
Must be a qualified accountant
It has been guided that around 5 years experience is recommended
FP&A or commercial knowledge essential for this position
Commercial insight, modelling experience is preferred
Candidates coming straight from practice or an audit background with no industry experience will not be considered for this position
£55-£60k basic salary for this role
Working and supporting the Head of FP&A - within an exciting ever changing business!
Flexible working (but gradually moving to part home part office based after pandemic)
Exciting opportunity to move into energy and renewable field